Sarita Uhr, M.D.Dallas Psychiatrist Focused on Personal Development
Announcement: Dr. Uhr is closing her practice in Dallas and relocating. She is therefore not taking new patients at this time.
My name is Dr. Sarita Uhr .
I am a psychiatrist in Dallas, Texas.
I treat anxiety, depression, adult ADD, and addiction.
Do you want to get back on track in your life, but don’t know how?
Are you overwhelmed?
Are you isolating?
Feel in a funk?
Drinking too much?
Feel Yourself Again!
Do you wish you could…
- Feel passionate about your life and enthusiastic about your day?
- Feel confident and empowered?
- Feel a sense of fulfillment at home and at work?
- Feel loved and valued by your family and friends?
- Feel productive in your daily responsibilities?
- Feel free of anxiety and back in control of your life?
GET BACK ON TRACK!
I will help you get back on track!
I respect where you are in your life.
I respect the obstacles you face.
I sincerely care about your well-being.
I also know that mental wellness is just as important as physical fitness. I want to give you the tools to achieve this.
I will help identify what the problems are and present you with options to resolve them.
I treat professionals (e.g. doctors, lawyers, business executives) and their family members for stress, anxiety, depression, and addiction.
People come to see me when they are having difficulties with worry, sleep, keeping up with daily responsibilities, concentration, irritability, sadness, and/or using crutches such as alcohol or painkillers to get through the day.
NEED SOME HELP?
I have over twenty-seven years of clinical experience.
I trained in psychiatry at Stanford University School of Medicine and did a fellowship there in psychopharmacology.
My training and experience have led me to an approach that is very effective for developing a treatment plan for my patients.
Here is the “Uhr method”:
- A comprehensive and thorough evaluation.
- Education about your diagnosis.
- An explanation of your treatment options.
- Careful monitoring of your medications.
- Assessment of your psychotherapy needs.
- An emphasis on lifestyle changes and stress reduction.
I am a “life consultant” who can help you get back in control of your life.
Click here to see some cases that I have helped recently.